The Congress Rental Network (CRN) is a worldwide network of 45 independent conferencing solutions companies spanning 43 countries in 5 continents. All member companies share the unique vision of CRN, which is to provide the highest level of quality and service for any conference, congress, meeting or event utilizing the latest Bosch Conferencing Equipment.
Founded in 1990, the CRN has partnered exclusively with its technology partner, Bosch. Bosch has led the conference market by consistently introducing innovative and award winning conferencing solutions. The Bosch name is synonymous with innovation, quality and reliability. Each CRN member is a specialist in these conferencing and simultaneous interpretation solutions.
Each member is audited and appraised according to rigorous selection criteria. They represent the best of the best. Collectively, they have more than 1,100 employees, and host more than 40,000 events every year. All are powered by a common inventory of Bosch Conferencing Equipment that total more than 65,000 receivers, more than 10,500 microphones and more than 730 interpreter booths and more.
Whether you are managing thousands of delegates from all corners of the world or a small gathering of representatives in a single meeting room, the Congress Rental Network can provide the perfect solution.
To provide a Technical Solution for Events and assure a global, comitted and unified organization of exceptional services through Bosch Congress Equipment.
Why use the Congress Rental Network?
- We are specialists in congress equipment hire
- We have experience in installing and operating state-of-the-art equipment
- We use the best Bosch Congress Systems and peripherals
- We supply the best solutions for you needs
- We cater for small to large national and international meetings
- We abide by the most rigorous criteria when selecting members
- We collaborate together to create a global pool of resources
No two conferences are exactly alike, so a tailor-made approach to congress equipment rental is essential. The Congress Rental Network (CRN) has broad-based expertise with total conference infrastructure, including facilities for press rooms, break-out meeting rooms and interfacing with public address and audio-visual systems. With experience in everything from international summit meetings at governmental level to company sales conferences, you can rest assured that the CRN can help.
The Global Representative Committee is elected during Annual General Meetings, and the elected members are charged with the responsibility of representing the interests of their region. The Committee therefore comprises of one or more representatives from every region, and also includes a representative from Bosch.
The current committee is made up of:
- Mr Michel Calvelage – Chairperson
- Mr Lars Van den Heuvel – Bosch Representative
- Mr Joaquin De Elias – GRC Member representing The Americas
- Mrs Pornpan Tantisirinan – GRC Member representing APR
- Mr Robert Omovsek – GRC Member representing EMEA
- Mrs Sue Pisani – GRC Member representing EMEA – Treasurer
Bosch Conference Systems – a business unit of Bosch Security Systems – is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of professional audio, wireless, life safety and communication equipment. Bosch Conference Systems offers complete system solutions for the world’s most critical, high-profile installations and events.